Fully automated shade level adjustment for any welding procedure in the 5-13 range. Natural-colour view in the entire protection range and ultra-HD quality in classes 1/1/1/1. In-bulit air distribution system delivers the air right into the breathing zone.
Areas of application
Any electric arc welding process Electrode Welding (Stick Welding, SMAW) / MIG / MAG (GMAW) / GMAW High melting rate process / Flux Cored Wire Welding / TIG welding (GTAW) / Plasma Arc Welding / Plasma cutting & Oxy-gas Welding / Grinding in Grind Mode. Prohibited for laser welding!
Features & Benefits
- AUTOPILOT – fully automatic shade level adjustment
- The manual mode features extended shade range 5-9 for Oxy and Plasma cutting / 9-13 for welding
- Ultra-HD quality with natural colour view and classifi cation 1/1/1/1
- Enlarged viewing area 50×100 mm
- Grind mode functionIn-built air distribution system
- The highest standard in respiratory protection – TH3
- Weight 740 g
- ADF dimension 110x90x7 mm
- Viewing area 50×100 mm
- Hose connection QuickLOCK™
- Certification EN 379 1/1/1/1, EN 175 B, EN 12941 TH3, EN 14594 3B
- Protection factor (NPF) 500
710 € excl. VAT
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier||21,00 Eur incl.VAT (3-10 days)|
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS||36,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)|
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS||48,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)|