CleanAIR® Chemical 2F is the advanced solution for gas, vapour and particulate filtration. The construction of the system allows easy decontamination thanks to Ingress protection IP65. The full-colour TFT display clearly shows all relevant information. The unit is equipped with an advanced electronic system for warning the wearer in case of a low airflow or a low battery charge. Despite its compact design and low weight, the Chemical 2F ensures constant airflow in ranges from 120 up to 235 lpm with either combined or particulate filters. The unique automatic closing system prevents unwanted contamination while the filters are being changed.
MICROGARD*/MICROCHEM* PAPR belongs to the range of suits designed for use with Powered Air Purifying Respirators that are certified to provide both respiratory and body protection from hazardous substances.
MICROGARD®/MICROCHEM® air-supplied suits offer unmatched balance, protection and comfort even with the air distribution and adequate ventilation. The fabric is lightweight, flexible and yet considerably strong and durable. It exceeds the minimum physical performance requirements of European Standards.
Areas of application
Viral contaminated areas, biological protection, emergency medical response, medical research, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, low pressure industrial cleaning, industrial paint spraying, nuclear industry.
Features & Benefits
- Panoramic Visor Design – ensures a good field of vision for the wearer
- Air permeable collar – the SMS nonwoven fabric maintains sufficient air in the breathing zone whilst allowing excess air to flow into the body of the suit
- Emergency Rip Cord – permits rapid doffing of the suit, particularly in cases of emergency or undue distress to the wearer
- Exhalation Valves – two valves mounted in the hood and two in the back allow CO2 to escape and equalise pressure in the suit, thus ensuring a full range of movement without the risk of excessive air pressure causing harm to the wearer or the protective suit
- Inbuilt transparent window – allows immediate access to all relevant information displayed on the unit
- Air flow 120–235 lpm, adjustable (depends on the type of the filter) particle filters 120–235 lpm combined light (class 1) 120–210 lpm combined heavy (class 2) 120–140 lpm
- Operation time up to 10 hours with Standard battery up to 16 hours with Heavy Duty battery
- Weight 960 g (including battery)
- Noisiness max. 62 dB
- Dimensions 240 mm / 110 mm / 120 mm
- Battery Li-Ion 14,4 V / 2,6 Ah
- Certification EN 12941 TH3 with an Asigned Protection Factor (APF) of 40*
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier
|21,00 Eur incl.VAT (3-10 days)
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS
|36,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS
|48,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)