It represents an ergonomic and lightweight solution for most of welding processes. Thanks to stable flip-up welding visor provides excelent protection for welding and subsequent cleaning and grinding operations.
A wide curved protective visor ensures undisturbed view in all directions and meets medium impact requirements "B" as defined in EN 166.
Areas of application
Suitable for most of welding methods and subsequent cleaning and grinding operations.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and durable design
- Lightweight, comfortable
- Combines welding and grinding protection
- Large curved visor for undisturbed view
- Easily exchangable spare parts
- Comfortable and easily adjustable headband
- Wide range of different shade visors (transparent, smoky, shade 1,7; 3,0 and 5,0)
- Weight 560 g
- Main visor - shade 1,7
- Welding filter - shade 10
- Material helmet shell – TPE visor – polycarbonate
- Hose connection CA40×1/7"
- Protection factor (NPF) 50
- Certification EN 12941 TH2, EN 14594 2A, EN 175 B, EN 166 B