CleanAIR® ARES II ensures uncompromising respiratory and upper body protection, where the welders safety is the highest priority. It is perfect for application in tight spaces – thanks to compact design and removable safety helmet that allows you to squeeze into spaces where access with conventional helmet is not possible.
Areas of application
Professional welding hood suitable for all welding methods including TIG, even with very low welding currents, suitable for use in narrow spaces.
Features & Benefit
- Multiple protection (head, eye, face, respiratory and hearing)
- Innovative air distribution ensuring high comfort
- Two sizes of welding filter opening (110×90 mm and 110×60 mm)
- Compatible with ADF's or passive filters
- Stable flip-up welding frame
- "B" rated impact resistance
- Resistance against radiant heat and welding spatter – class 2 in accordance with EN ISO 11611
- Weight 1 580 g
- Material hood – high quality leather welding frame – polyamide
- Welding filter opening 110×60 / 110×90 mm
- Inlet connection compatible with MINI DN 5 (CEJN 223)
- Certification EN 14594, class 3B, EN ISO 11611 – class 2