The mask has a wide panoramic visor which provides a maximum visual field and is equipped also with a speech diaphragm which facilitates a clear communication. The exchangeable polycarbonate visor has a special surface treatment which guarantees high scratch resistance. The mask body is made of high quality silicone which provides high resistance and a long operation life.
The six point head harness ensures a secure and easy fit. The mask is fitted with
a standard connection thread RD40×1/7" according to EN 148-1 and thus enables
using a wide range of canister filters and powered air purifying systems
CleanAIR®. The mask is fully approved according to the standards EN 136 and EN 12942.
Areas of application
Chemical industry, laboratories, building industry, remediation operations.
Features & Benefits
- Double seal flange
- Wide panoramic visor
- Anti scratch coating
- The six point head harness
- Standard connection thread RD40×1/7"
- Two exhalation valves for low breathing resistance
- Approved according to EN 136 and EN 12942 TM3
- Weight 610 g
- Available sizes S, M, L
- Material mask body – silicone rubber visor – polycarbonate head harness – natural rubber
- Connection RD40×1/7"
- Protection factor (NPF) 2 000
- Certification EN 136 CL3, EN 12942 TM3