The mask has a superior spherical visor which minimizes the distance between the eyes and the visor. This design feature eliminates distortion and provides a clear and broad field of vision. A special surface treatment prevents the visor from scratching. The mask body is made of high quality Styrene TPE which guarantees high resistance and a long operation life.
The six point head harness ensures a secure and easy fit. The non-sticky surface prevents hair entanglement. The mask is fitted with a standard connection thread RD40×1/7" according to EN 148-1 and thus enables using a wide range of canister filters and powered air purifying systems CleanAIR®. The mask is fully approved according to EN 136 and EN 12942.
Areas of application
Chemical industry, laboratories, building industry, remediation operations.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight – 435 g
- Superior spherical visor
- Anti scratch coating
- Six point head harness
- Standard connection thread RD40×1/7
- Two exhalation valves – low¨breathing resistance
- Approved according to the standards EN 136 CL3 and EN 12942 TM3
- Weight 435 g
- Available sizes M, L
- Material mask body – Styrene TPE visor – polycarbonate head harness – Urethane TPE
- Connection RD40×1/7"
- Protection factor (NPF) 2 000
- Certification EN 136 CL3, EN 12942 TM3