Description of induction heater DHI-15 PKW:
- Even and stable heating. The object is heated evenly without local hot spots caused by flame based heating methods. Sensors ensure the part will not be overheated once the target temperature is reached.
- Safer and more comfortable working environment for the operator. The operator is not exposed to open flame, hot gases and risk of fire and explosion as with flame heating.
- Lower operator training costs, lower wage costs. The operators do not require frequent, regular training and certification as with autogenous and LPG based systems.
- Low consumable cost. No operating burdens related to purchasing and leasing gas cylinders.
- Parts can be heated up to 800°C and above.
- A highly energy efficient heating system.
Using induction heater DHI-15 PKW:
DHI-15 PKW system will heat a M12 bolt or a nut to a temperature over 800°C in only 15 sec. The preparation and setup time for an induction heating system is much faster compared to an autogenous burner system. Simply connect the DHI-15 PKW to a 230V socket, install the appropriate coil type onto the part you wish to heat, then push the ON/OFF button to begin the induction process. The heating process is accomplished in seconds, even for parts requiring red hot temperatures. Induction coils may be easily replaced with bigger or smaller ones. The same applies to the heating coil to be wrapped around the part. A set of coils of various diameters may be ordered as optional items together with the induction heater.
- Automotive, railway and ship construction industry, machine construction, car repair shops, assembly shops, plumbers and heating engineers, house hobby rooms etc.
- Manufacture, repair renovation, maintenance.
- Parts that require heating such as bolts, rod and profile steel, metallic sheets, bearings, cases, driving shafts, suspensions, nuts, pipes, gears, spring bases, shafts, lambda probes, machine and vehicle parts and components, exhausts, pulleys boxes, bushings etc.
- Heating of tools and parts prior to hardening, gluing, soldering.
- The same applications as those of LPG and autogenous burners.
- Mains supply voltage U1 / I1max 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power comsumption P1max 1,5 kVA
- Working frequency 25-60 kHz, automat. nastavení
- PF (power factor) 0,99 (PFC)
- Continuous heating / load factor 100% *
- Fixed inductors Ano
- Flexible inductors Ano
- Inductor check Ano
- Short-circuit proof Ano
- Open-circuit proof Ano
- FAN control Ano
- Weight 4,5 kg
- Size (LxWxH) 200x140x75 mm
Advantages of induction heater DHI-15:
- Mobility – weighs only 4.5 kg in a compact size comparable to a small welding machine.
- Capacity 1.5 kW, high load factor.
- Easy handling and access – coil connecting cable length of 70 cm with a small carrying handle.
- Flexibility and simple operation – it may be connected anywhere to the power grid with a single 230 V connection, simple and quick preparation.
- Versatile heating elements for every application – for shaped, flat, circular, positioned or standard parts.
- State-of-the-art and affordable method of workshop heating.
Outfit DHI-15 PKW:
- Robust IGBT transistor technology
- Short-circuit and open-circuit proof
- Automatic adjustment to resonance frequency
- Frequency: 25 kHz – 60 kHz
- Very user friendly and cost efficient
- Processor-based control system
- Overload alarm
- Connecting cable 70 cm
- Controlled fan cooling
570 € excl. VAT
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier||21,00 Eur incl.VAT (3-10 days)|
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS||36,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)|
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS||48,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)|