System CleanAIR® Pressure Flow Master can regulate the amount of air coming from a central compressed air distribution system or a compressor and keeps it at a constant level regardless to the changes of inlet pressure. Apart from the airflow regulation, the system has a warning whistle which can warn the user in case of the decrease of inlet pressure below the bottom limit of operation pressure (cca 350 kPa).
Areas of application:
Automotive industry – welding, grinding, surface finishing operations, heavy industrial environments, chemical industry, laboratories.
Features & Benefits:
- Low weight
- Cost – effective operation
- High levels of airflow
- Low pressure warning system
- Air flow 160–250 lpm
- Inlet pressure 400–1 000 kPa
- Weight 280 g
- Noisiness max. 61 dB
- Dimensions 235 mm / 126 mm / 65 mm
- Inlet connection compatible with RECTUS 25, 26 and CEJN 320
- Outlet connection CA40×1/7"
- Certification EN 14594, class 3B
- CleanAIR® Pressure Flow Master unit
- Noise silencer
- Comfort padded belt Standard
- Flow indicator
225 € excl. VAT
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier||18,00 Eur incl.VAT (5-10 days)|
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS||30,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)|
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS||42,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)|