The system allows the user to adjust the airflow from 170 lpm up to 250 lpm and keeps it at constant level regardless to changes of inlet pressure. In addition to the air flow regulation the system is equipped with a warning whistle. It warns the user if the inlet pressure drops below the bottom limit of operating pressure (350 kPa).
CleanAIR® Pressure for Mask has especially been designed for long wearing periods or for workplaces where the contaminants are particularly toxic and have poor warning properties. It provides the maximum nominal protection factor of 2000 in accordance with EN 14594:05 (CLASS 4B).
Areas of application
Environments with particularly toxic contaminants, operations demanding a long wearing period, dusty industrial environments, constructions and food procesing industry, closed tanks, tunnels.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and comfortable
- High levels of airflow 160–250 lpm
- Nominal protection factor 2000
- Filter back up feature
- Compatible with particle and combined filters
- Decontaminable by shower
- Low Pressure warning signal
- Air flow – adjustable 170–250 lpm
- Inlet pressure 400–1 000 kPa
- Weight 280 g (without air hose and filter)
- Inlet connection compatible with RECTUS 25,26 and CEJN 320
- Outlet connection MINI DIN 5 – compatible with RECTUS 21 serie
- Certification EN 14594, class 4B
260 € excl. VAT
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier||21,00 Eur incl.VAT (3-10 days)|
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS||36,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)|
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS||48,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)|