Brochure Verus EN 2022 download
Declaration of Conformity – VERUS air – 703001-1-R0
TOP PROTECTION FOR EVERY WELDER
Autodarkening welding helmet with an advanced airm distribution system for increased user´s comfort and respiratory protection without compromise.
Verus air is a professional welding helmet suitable for most of welding processes such as MIG/ MAG, SMAW, TIG, Plasma Arc welding and cutting, Carbon Arc gouging, gas welding and cutting. Not suitable for laser welding.
Lightweight and durable
Lightweight and durable shell, meets the requirements of EN 175 B and thus ensuring protection against high speed particles.
Adjustable air flow
For more individual comfort you can regulate the airflow in three zones
ZONE 1 – control lever, accessible from outside the helmet, controls the direction of the air
coming from the lower part of the airduct.
ZONE 2 – control knob, accessible from outside the helmet, controls the air coming from the upper part of the airduct.
ZONE 3 – the two sliders on the inside of the the helmet control the intensity of the airflow coming
either towards welder's mouth or from the sides.
- TRUE COLOUR TECHNOLOGY True colour display for increased colour perception and excellent clarity of vision at all time.
- SEE MORE Large viewing area 98 x 62 mm
- TEN DARK SHADES available for various welding jobs
- FOUR SENSORS for stable arc detection
Superb optics for a better view
ADF with the highest image quality standard in all four classification.
MAGNIFYING LENS can be easily attached to the ADF.
Meeting the highest requirements according to EN 379 for eye protection of welders.
- Optical Quality: CLASS 1
- Light Scattering: CLASS 1
- Homogeneity: CLASS 1
- Angular dependence: CLASS 1
- Weight 793 g
- Material Polyamide (PA)
- ADF dimension 110 x 90 x 7 m
- Shade level DIN 5–14
- Open state shade DIN 3
- Viewing area 98 x 62 mm
- Hose connection QuickLOCK™
- Certification / NPF– respiratrory protection powered air purifying respirators – EN 12941, TH3 / NPF 500, airline sytems (supplied air) – EN 14594 (3B) / NPF 200, Certification – eye and face protection welding helmet – EN 175 B
- welding filter – EN 379 (1/1/1/1)
FITS ALL HEAD SHAPES Newly designed head suspension allows multiple individual settings.
COMFOTABLE HEADGEAR The crown part of the headgear is vertically adjustable to fit all head shapes and sizes.
QUICK REPLACEMENT Easy replacement of the headgear just by sliding it out of the holder.
PRECISE FIT The smooth ratchet mechanism allows precise adjustment of the head circumference and a secure fit.
CUSTOMIZABLE Easy adjustment of the distance between the face of the welder and ADF. Keep the helmet as close as possible to your eyes for a wider view and minimum neck strain.
HOSE HOLDER Easily removable hose holder can be placed either left or right.
Extend your protection
Verus air comes in a basic package with a protective, flame retardant, head and neck cover that ensures perfect comfort and user protection.
Description CA AerGO®:
The unit is provided with a control system of constant air flow and with an advanced electronic system for warning the wearer in case of a sudden decrease of airflow or of a low battery charge. The ergonomic design, low weight and slim profile of the unit guarantee a high level of user comfort, even in environments with limited possibilities of movement. The unit is compatible with a wide range of CleanAIR® headtops for various industrial applications.
Areas of application CA AerGO®:
Dusty industrial environments, including areas with contaminants in the form of gases and vapours, automotive industry, shipbuilding industry, welding, grinding and surface finishing operations, building industry.
Features & Benefits CA AerGO®:
- Ergonomic design and low weight – only 980 g
- Slim profile of the unit – only 65 mm
- Universal usage – filtration of particulate contaminants, gases and vapours
- Operation time is up to 10 hours with the standard battery
- Short battery recharging time less than 3 hours (standard battery)
- Adjustable airflow (160 lpm and 210 lpm)
- Constant airflow control regardless to the state of the filter and the battery capacity
- Audiovisual and vibrating alarm indicating a low airflow and a low battery charge
- Simple control with only one button
- Ergonomic and comfortable belt which is easy to exchange
- Unique solution of the filter sealing which provides a perfect unit seal after every change of the filter
Technical data CA AerGO®:
- Air flow 160 lpm and 210 lpm
- Operation time* up to 10 hours with Standard battery
- Weight 980 g (incl. standard battery)
- Noisiness max. 70 dB
- Dimensions 235 mm / 126 mm / 65 mm
- Battery Standard Li-Ion 14,4 V / 2,6 Ah
- Certification EN 12941 TH3
- CleanAIR Verus air
- CleanAIR AerGO unit
- Flow indicator
- Battery charger
- Belt - you can choose standard belt or leather belt
- Battery standard
- 1 pair of particle filter P R SL CleaAIR AerGO
- CleanAIR® duff el bag
1050 € excl. VAT
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier||21,00 Eur incl.VAT (3-10 days)|
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS||36,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)|
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS||48,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)|