Brochure Verus EN 2022 download
Declaration of Conformity – VERUS air – 703001-1-R0
TOP PROTECTION FOR EVERY WELDER
Autodarkening welding helmet with an advanced airm distribution system for increased user´s comfort and respiratory protection without compromise.
Verus air is a professional welding helmet suitable for most of welding processes such as MIG/ MAG, SMAW, TIG, Plasma Arc welding and cutting, Carbon Arc gouging, gas welding and cutting. Not suitable for laser welding.
Lightweight and durable
Lightweight and durable shell, meets the requirements of EN 175 B and thus ensuring protection against high speed particles.
Adjustable air flow
For more individual comfort you can regulate the airflow in three zones
ZONE 1 – control lever, accessible from outside the helmet, controls the direction of the air
coming from the lower part of the airduct.
ZONE 2 – control knob, accessible from outside the helmet, controls the air coming from the upper part of the airduct.
ZONE 3 – the two sliders on the inside of the the helmet control the intensity of the airflow coming
either towards welder's mouth or from the sides.
- TRUE COLOUR TECHNOLOGY True colour display for increased colour perception and excellent clarity of vision at all time.
- SEE MORE Large viewing area 98 x 62 mm
- TEN DARK SHADES available for various welding jobs
- FOUR SENSORS for stable arc detection
Superb optics for a better view
ADF with the highest image quality standard in all four classification.
MAGNIFYING LENS can be easily attached to the ADF.
Meeting the highest requirements according to EN 379 for eye protection of welders.
- Optical Quality: CLASS 1
- Light Scattering: CLASS 1
- Homogeneity: CLASS 1
- Angular dependence: CLASS 1
- Weight 793 g
- Material Polyamide (PA)
- ADF dimension 110 x 90 x 7 m
- Shade level DIN 5–14
- Open state shade DIN 3
- Viewing area 98 x 62 mm
- Hose connection QuickLOCK™
- Certification / NPF– respiratrory protection powered air purifying respirators – EN 12941, TH3 / NPF 500, airline sytems (supplied air) – EN 14594 (3B) / NPF 200, Certification – eye and face protection welding helmet – EN 175 B
- welding filter – EN 379 (1/1/1/1)
FITS ALL HEAD SHAPES Newly designed head suspension allows multiple individual settings.
COMFOTABLE HEADGEAR The crown part of the headgear is vertically adjustable to fit all head shapes and sizes.
QUICK REPLACEMENT Easy replacement of the headgear just by sliding it out of the holder.
PRECISE FIT The smooth ratchet mechanism allows precise adjustment of the head circumference and a secure fit.
CUSTOMIZABLE Easy adjustment of the distance between the face of the welder and ADF. Keep the helmet as close as possible to your eyes for a wider view and minimum neck strain.
HOSE HOLDER Easily removable hose holder can be placed either left or right.
Extend your protection
Verus air comes in a basic package with a protective, flame retardant, head and neck cover that ensures perfect comfort and user protection.
Description CA Basic EVO:
CleanAir Basic EVO is an Electric-motor-driven, battery-powered fresh air unit. It is approved for use with Evermatic PAPR helmets and lightweight CA facepieces.
The unit is eqquiped with a type P3 filter that effectively removes air-borne impurities and delivers filtered air into welder´s headpiece. The P3 filter is effective against solids and liquids, including dust, mist, welding fumes, microoragnisms and radioactive particles.
A blower provides a flow of air that helps to keep the welder cool, even in hot conditions, and prevents the welding filter from misting. The blower is worn on the waist using a padded belt, large in width for great support and added comfort. A fresh air unit guarantees a high level of protection, even in demanding environments.
Technical data CA Basic EVO:
- Air flow – adjustable 170–240 lpm
- Operation time Up to 10 hours
- Charging time 4–5 hours
- Weight 880 g (including battery)
- Noisiness max. 70 dB
- Dimensions 191 mm / 173 mm / 104 mm
- Battery Li-Ion 7,2 V / 4,4 Ah
- Certification EN 12941 TH3
- CA Verus air
- CA Basic EVO
- Flow indicator
- support belt (comfort padded belt standard or comfort leather belt)
- charger with connector for EUR, UK, US, AUS
- Filter P R SL
- CleanAIR® duff el bag
825 € excl. VAT
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier||21,00 Eur incl.VAT (3-10 days)|
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS||36,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)|
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS||48,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)|