This chemically resistant hood ensures respiratory protection and protection of the head, neck and shoulders in the most demanding chemical environments. In combination with PAPR or airline systems CleanAIR® it reaches the highest level of breathing protection. The hood has increased durability and can be decontaminated because of the light laminated fabric with taped seams. It is still very light and comfortable thanks to the inner antiseptic fabric which absorbs sweat and at the same time creates an additional sealing. It perfectly fits to various head types due to adjustable headgear and comfortable elastic rubber band. The distance of the visor can be individually set, as well as the perimeter of the headgear. The wide panoramic visor with antifog coating ensures undisturbed view and provides basic mechanical protection.
Areas of application
The hood can be used in all environments demanding high durability and chemical resistance. It is suitable for spraying and painting operations as well as for use in laboratories and pharmaceutical or chemical industries.
Features & Benefits
- Superior respiratory protection
- Durable and decontaminable
- Inner antiseptic fabric that absorbs sweat and provides extra sealing
- Wide visor with antifog coating
- Individual headgear settings – adjustable perimeter and distance from the visor
- Pleasant to wear due to the spacy cut and light weight durable material
- Basic mechanical protection of the eyes
- Practical reflective tab on the top
Weight 220 g
Material hood – polyethylene laminated visor – cellulose propionate
Protection factor (NPF) 500
Certification EN 12941 TH3 EN 14594 3A EN 166 1 S F