- Induction heating brings workpieces to the proper temperature faster than traditional methods
- and provides more control in sensitive areas such as upholstered and painted surfaces. It is an advanced, efficient method for heating parts prior to hardening, defrosting, etc.
- Even and stable heating.
- The object is heated evenly without local hot spots caused by flame based heating methods. Sensors ensure the part will not be overheated once the target temperature is reached.
- Safer and more comfortable working environment for the operator.
- The operator is not exposed to open flame, hot gases and risk of fire and explosion as with flame heating.
- Lower operator training costs, lower wage costs.
- The operators do not require frequent, regular training and certification as with autogenous and LPG based systems.
- Low consumable cost. No operating burdens related to purchasing and leasing gas cylinders.
- Parts can be heated up to 800°C and above.
- KMi heater will heat a M12 bolt or a nut to a temperature over 500°C in only 20 sec.
- The preparation and setup time for an induction heating system is much faster compared to an autogenous burner system. Simply connect KMi heater to a 230V socket, install the appropriate coil type onto the part you wish to heat, then push the ON/OFF button to begin the induction process.
- The heating process is accomplished in seconds, even for parts requiring red hot temperatures.
- Induction coils may be easily replaced with bigger or smaller ones. The same applies to the heating coil to be wrapped around the part.
- A set of coils of various diameters may be ordered as optional items together with the induction heater.
- Automotive, railway and ship construction.
- Industry, machine construction, car repair shops, assembly shops, plumbers and heating engineers, house hobby rooms etc.
- Manufacture, repair renovation, maintenance.
- Parts that require heating such as bolts, rod and profile steel, metallic sheets, bearings, cases, driving shafts, suspensi-ons, nuts, pipes, gears, spring bases, shafts, lambda probes, machine and vehicle parts and components, exhausts, pulleys boxes, bushings etc.
- Heating of tools and parts prior to hardening, gluing, soldering.
- The same applications as those of LPG and autogenous burners.
- Input voltage: 230V + 10% -15% 50 Hz
- Input current max .: 8A
- Power consumption max .: 2 kW
- Power max .: 1.75 kW
- PF (power factor): 0.99
- Load capacity: 1.5 min. 100%
- IP protection: 20
- Dimensions (LxHxW) 23.5 x 18 x 9.6 cm
- Total length: 140 cm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Induction heater KMi X175
- Coils (FLEXI, PAD, 8, 12)
- Plastic case