- The filter-ventilation set offers excellent protection against welding and grinding fumes. Allows the air flow to be set to 170l / min. or 210l / min. depending on the environment and the type of application.
- The unit is equipped with an alarm (visual + vibration + sound) of the need to change the filter and an alarm signaling the battery discharge (visual + vibration + sound).
- The filter-ventilation unit is suitable for all welding applications in the most demanding operating conditions.
- Air flow: 170-210l / min.
- Air flow adjustment levels: 2
- Weight including filters and battery: 1kg
- Filter type: P3
- Battery indicator LED: yes
- Noise level: 65dB
- Operating time: 9 hours at 170l / min.
- Charging time: 3h
- Battery type: Li-Ion 14,4V / 3,1Ah
- Battery life: more than 550 cycles
- Certification: EN12941 TH3
Description welding helmet Kowax KWXSA820ARC++ :
- NEW - increased protection against thermal radiation
- NEW - external grinding mode controller (switch mounted on the outside of the helmet shell)
- Exclusive ARC ++ function (Advanced Real Color) - Real colors across the entire color spectrum - red, yellow, blue, green
- The highest optical quality of the filter 1/1/1/1 EN379
- KOWAX® surpasses global competition defines a new level of optical comfort for welders thanks to a level of better results in light diffusion through a darkened filter (second number in the EN379 specification), this value is essential for optical welding comfort. Your eyes must be less focused, resulting in less tired eyes, less headaches, etc.
- Field of view: 95 x 85 mm
- 4 optical sensors
- Permanent protection against UV / IR radiation (ultraviolet infrared light spectrum) aperture 16 according to DIN - The highest in its class on the market
- Aperture with 3.5 DIN brightening filter - the best value in its class on the market
- Continuously variable orifice plate when filter darkens (when welding) 5-8, 8-13 according to DIN, controlled by external potentiometer
- Reliable arc detection from 2 [A] (even at pulse)
- The filter is powered from the solar cell + to the replaceable lithium battery CR2450, this solution ensures a long life
- The self-dimming filter is equipped with a low battery LED indicator
- Setting the delay, you can set how long after the arc goes out, the filter will brighten again (to the aperture 3.5) to compensate for the residual brightness that the weld can produce. This time can be continuously controlled in the range of 0.1 ~ 1 with an internal potentiometer
- Darkening speed after arc start 0.04 ms
- Power On / Off - Automatic
- Function: grinding (external controller)
- Suitable for: excellent for low TIG ≥2 [A] / DC; ≥2 [A] / AC, MIG / MAG; MIG / MAG pulse; plasma cut. / zvar .; MMA, TIG, etc.
- Front cover foil with seal
- Domed front cover - Provides better reflection of spatter, radiation as well as air gap between cover and self-dimming filter for better air circulation in front of the filter
- Operating temperature from -10 °C to + 55 °C
- Weight 580 g
Technical data welding helmet Kowax KWXSA820ARC++ :
- Optical class according to EN379 1/1/1/1
- Filter dimensions 133 x 114 x 9 mm
- Field of view 95 x 85 mm
- Number of sensors 4
- Protection against UV / IR radiation DIN 16
- DIN brightened 3.5
- DIN darkened 5-8 / 9-13 adjustable externally
- Power source solar cell + 1 x CR2450 lit.bat.
- Turn on / off full automatic
- Low battery indicator YES
- Battery Capacity Test YES
- Grinding function / modes (external switch), TIG from ≥2
- Sensitivity adjustable externally
- Dimming rate 0.04 ms
- Dark-to-light transition 0.1 - 1 s (with external control)
- Operating temperature -10 °C to + 55 °C
- material Nylon
- Weight 580 g
- Speed Air® unit
- Flexi hose
- Welding helmet KWXSA820ARC ++ for fresh air unit
Kowax Speed Air ARC++
680 € excl. VAT
New product question
We deliver worldwide.
All products will be delivered by a local courier or DHL Express by air.
Here are shipping fees and delivery times for particular regions:
|EUROPE - local courier||21,00 Eur incl.VAT (3-10 days)|
|EUROPE - DHL EXPRESS||36,00 Eur incl. VAT (2-4 days)|
|OTHER WORLD - DHL EXPRESS||48,00 Eur incl.VAT (2-5 days)|